Welcome

"Where there is no revelation, the people cast off restraint; but happy is he who keeps the law." -Proverbs 29:17

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Working hard for...

Hello, 
      I have some great revelations to share with you, but I don't have it all together yet.  I am very busy working on this information now, doing lots of research.  Give me a little while, and I will enlighten you.  Promise.  However I will leave you with this word:

"We give thanks to God always for you all, making mention of you in our prayers, remembering without ceasing your work of faith, labor of love, and patience of hope in our Lord Jesus Christ in the sight of our God and Father, knowing beloved brethern, your election by God." -1Thess. 1:2-4

Thank you and please check back soon,
Ronda 

No comments:

Post a Comment