Welcome

"Where there is no revelation, the people cast off restraint; but happy is he who keeps the law." -Proverbs 29:17

Friday, June 25, 2010

A Revelation of the Rapture

This vision occurred on August 28, 2009 around 5am. I had a prophetic dream, a miraculous dream, and a scary dream from God. It was about my life and the Rapture. I feel this is something totally real and it is going to happen soon. Even though this dream happened almost a year ago, it is as fresh and emotional today, as if it just happened to me last night. Anyway, as it says in the Bible, write down your dreams and visions to let others know.


Revelation 1:19 Write therefore, what you have seen, what is now and what will take place later.


The setting: My dream actually takes place right in my own living room, on the second floor of my apartment complex, the middle of a sunny, an autumn day. (I say this because in my dream, my children was not at home, and I had a feeling they were at school.) In other words, in my dream, I was home alone in the middle of a “school” day.



Here is the dream/vision:

The evil doers of this earth-The Islamic Radicals had planned to destroy all of the earth. They constructed landmines full of oil or diesel, so that when one person would step on just one of the landmines, it would trigger them all to blow up…the entire world. (In my dream/vision I could see Isalmics having great underground vats of this explosive oil or diesel fluid; they were constantly working on it, perfecting their evil plan to destroy the earth. They were very busy, like bees in a hive, working their selves into a frenzy, to where tunnels went all around the earth filled with this oil. They were all excited and couldn’t wait, and they talked and laughed thinking they had the best secret plan in the world.)

Now in my dream I was observing this. I had long been suspicious of their plans, and when I overheard them say it, I knew it was for real. I knew it was about to happen soon, if not now. I got scared and started to tremble and shake. I thought I was going into shock over what I just heard and I looked down trembling at my hands and feet and the floor. Just then I looked back up to see a little girl in the distance walking along, when she was about to step on a huge rectangular piece of cement, perhaps 20x10 feet big (this was one of the landmines) and I knew as soon as she would step on it the whole earth would start to explode. My vision showed me what was going to happen… from one side of the earth to the other, it would be like a giant wave of fire, like a tsunami of flames. The force would be so intense that it would cremate everything in its path, nothing would be left, not even ash, it would be totally disintegrated.

Just then the whole sky turned pitch black and it was only 1-3pm in the day. It turned fast as lightening and dark as midnight, and I knew it was the end of the world, so I grabbed a phone to hurry up and call my mom, I dialed the number when I looked outside again. When I looked outside this time I saw Christians outside my balcony door/window (at eye level with me and I was on the second floor, 2 stories up) staring into heaven with one of their arms lifted straight up. Then my arm automatically went straight up. (It was my right arm, as I remember so clearly as I still had the phone in my left hand.) It was though I just glided out onto the balcony and I looked left and right and saw people smiling towards heaven as they were being lifted up into a beautiful transparent yet golden/whitish light. This light was all I could see above with a little baby blue sky and clouds around the edges, but this beautiful soft light in the middle had to be the true sun, the Son. (Meanwhile darkness was still hovering the earth) My body was lifting off of the balcony as I and the others were being raptured up. As each person around me was being raptured up I could hear them say so humble and gracious, “Praise the Lord” but their mouths did not move, it was telepathic, as if I could hear their thoughts. Their thoughts were happy, peaceful, and pure. All their eyes were on heaven, they had already forgotten about this world. But as I went to say “Praise the Lord”, my intentions were not right, I said it almost hatefully and proudly as I did the stupidest thing ever…

I did like Lot’s wife (in the Old Testament) and turned back around to see (except for me I looked down), because the terrorists were all outside their apartment below me celebrating the end of the world, in their darkness. I wanted to scream at them, that they didn’t win, that God was real, I wanted to tell them that I knew what they were doing but they were just killing themselves, cause all of us Christians were being raptured. I wanted them to look up and be jealous. But that was a very bad and boisterous thing for me to do. Even more so because I took my eyes off of heaven. (You know the old saying curiosity killed the cat, well that is what happened to me.)

Just then I got immediately sucked back down to earth, to my balcony, back into my living room. (I say “sucked” because I felt drawn in quickly, like when someone sucks cold air quickly into their mouth so fast it “freezes” their bottom teeth, but worst.) And a chill came all over me it was like I was sucked backwards through a vortex, a vacuum, or black hole back to where I was first standing. I suddenly got flooded with all these terrible emotions, as fear, shame, horrible sins, and humiliation, and every other bad feeling as God dropped me back to earth. I felt so cold and ashamed, like I was naked on an iceberg. The chill bumps on my body were so big and hard like a plucked turkey. I was so shivering-cold; I have never felt the bitter coldness like that before.

Just then I woke up, my skin was cold as ice, the large chill bumps were still on me, was it real? I become even more afraid, because the room was pitch black and I could not see anything. Was it real, had God sent me back here to be destroyed and burn in hell forever? I was still shaking, and sick to my stomach, thinking how could I have done that, who was I to think I was better than anyone, I made myself literally sick. I felt as if I was going to start hyperventilating. I was dizzy with panic and humiliation, nauseated feeling as though I was going to throw up and pass out from this overwhelming dread of what I had done.

But then I thought, my son always sleeps with me, and he is a good sweet little Christian boy, and if the Rapture came, then he would be gone. So I felt across the bed slowly, he wasn’t there beside me, he wasn’t in the middle, finally there he was on the other side of the bed, so I knew it hadn’t really happened yet. Then the heavy weight of hopelessness and despair started to lift. Yet my knees continued to knock and my hands shook the entire time it wrote this story down in the front cover of my Bible. Also, as soon as morning came and all my family was awake I told them, I called my mother and told her too. Actually, now I will tell anyone who is willing to listen, to warn them to get their selves right with God, because the Rapture is going to happen soon.

So now I am praising God for a second chance, the next time, the real time I will do it right. I will not worry about the evil ones, I will not be prideful, I will not look back. I am sorry for my actions, I repent continuously of all my sins, I want to only do what is right and good for the Lord. Vengeance is the Lord’s not ours, he will take care of the enemy, I don’t have to say or do anything. I don't even have to be concerned about the enemies, because God knows what's going on, He knows what they are doing, and He will deal with them appropriately. I don’t need to prove to them God is real, He is real and they will find it out here shortly. But I will be humbled, thankful, grateful, and focused on my God, who loves me so much that he will save me from destruction. I know the rapture is coming soon. I know that my dream was a true sign. It was perhaps a personal sign, but a sign none the less, and one with a great and important moral value. It told me what not to do, unless I want to end up like Lot’s wife. It has allowed me to preach this message to others, to tell them the same. As it says in Acts 28:31, (we need to be) "Preaching the kingdom of God and teaching the things which concern the Lord Jesus Christ with all confidence, no one forbidding Him.

Please humble yourselves, and stay focused on God and an everlasting life with him. And most of all when the Rapture comes, please do not look down, keeps your eyes and heart focused on heaven and God above. This will be the one and only, last time ever, to focus only on yourselves getting to heaven, not your friends, families, pets, possessions, or even your enemies. Just be grateful that you have been chosen and allowed to go to the wonderful place and say “Praise the Lord!” And please never, NEVER LOOK BACK.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I want to leave you with some Bible passages: Please place these words on your hearts.

1 Thessalonians 4:16-5:11 (NIV)

The Coming of the Lord

16For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. 17After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever. 18Therefore encourage each other with these words.

1Now, brothers, about times and dates we do not need to write to you, 2for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. 3While people are saying, "Peace and safety," destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.

4But you, brothers, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief. 5You are all sons of the light and sons of the day. We do not belong to the night or to the darkness. 6So then, let us not be like others, who are asleep, but let us be alert and self-controlled. 7For those who sleep, sleep at night, and those who get drunk, get drunk at night. 8But since we belong to the day, let us be self-controlled, putting on faith and love as a breastplate, and the hope of salvation as a helmet. 9For God did not appoint us to suffer wrath but to receive salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ. 10He died for us so that, whether we are awake or asleep, we may live together with him. 11Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.

2 Thessalonians 2-3:5 

The Man of Lawlessness

1Concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered to him, we ask you, brothers, 2not to become easily unsettled or alarmed by some prophecy, report or letter supposed to have come from us, saying that the day of the Lord has already come. 3Don't let anyone deceive you in any way, for (that day will not come) until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction. 4He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God's temple, proclaiming himself to be God.

5Don't you remember that when I was with you I used to tell you these things? 6And now you know what is holding him back, so that he may be revealed at the proper time. 7For the secret power of lawlessness is already at work; but the one who now holds it back will continue to do so till he is taken out of the way. 8And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will overthrow with the breath of his mouth and destroy by the splendor of his coming. 9The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with the work of Satan displayed in all kinds of counterfeit miracles, signs and wonders, 10and in every sort of evil that deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. 11For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie 12and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness.

Stand Firm

13But we ought always to thank God for you, brothers loved by the Lord, because from the beginning God chose you to be saved through the sanctifying work of the Spirit and through belief in the truth. 14He called you to this through our gospel, that you might share in the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ. 15So then, brothers, stand firm and hold to the teachings we passed on to you, whether by word of mouth or by letter.

16May our Lord Jesus Christ himself and God our Father, who loved us and by his grace gave us eternal encouragement and good hope, 17encourage your hearts and strengthen you in every good deed and word.

Request for Prayer

1Finally, brothers, pray for us that the message of the Lord may spread rapidly and be honored, just as it was with you. 2And pray that we may be delivered from wicked and evil men, for not everyone has faith. 3But the Lord is faithful, and he will strengthen and protect you from the evil one. 4We have confidence in the Lord that you are doing and will continue to do the things we command. 5May the Lord direct your hearts into God's love and Christ's perseverance.



Revelation 19:11-22:21 (NKJV)

Christ on a White Horse

11 Now I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse. And He who sat on him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and makes war. 12 His eyes were like a flame of fire, and on His head were many crowns. He had a name written that no one knew except Himself. 13 He was clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God. 14 And the armies in heaven, clothed in fine linen, white and clean, followed Him on white horses. 15 Now out of His mouth goes a sharp sword, that with it He should strike the nations. And He Himself will rule them with a rod of iron. He Himself treads the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. 16 And He has on His robe and on His thigh a name written: KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS.

The Beast and His Armies Defeated

17 Then I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the birds that fly in the midst of heaven, “Come and gather together for the supper of the great God, 18 that you may eat the flesh of kings, the flesh of captains, the flesh of mighty men, the flesh of horses and of those who sit on them, and the flesh of all people, free and slave, both small and great.”

19 And I saw the beast, the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against Him who sat on the horse and against His army. 20 Then the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who worked signs in his presence, by which he deceived those who received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image. These two were cast alive into the lake of fire burning with brimstone. 21 And the rest were killed with the sword which proceeded from the mouth of Him who sat on the horse. And all the birds were filled with their flesh.

Satan Bound 1000 Years

1 Then I saw an angel coming down from heaven, having the key to the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand. 2 He laid hold of the dragon, that serpent of old, who is the Devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years; 3 and he cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal on him, so that he should deceive the nations no more till the thousand years were finished. But after these things he must be released for a little while.

The Saints Reign with Christ 1000 Years

4 And I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was committed to them. Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God, who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands. And they lived and reigned with Christ for a thousand years. 5 But the rest of the dead did not live again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. 6 Blessed and holy is he who has part in the first resurrection. Over such the second death has no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with Him a thousand years.

Satanic Rebellion Crushed

7 Now when the thousand years have expired, Satan will be released from his prison 8 and will go out to deceive the nations which are in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle, whose number is as the sand of the sea. 9 They went up on the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of the saints and the beloved city. And fire came down from God out of heaven and devoured them. 10 The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

The Great White Throne Judgment

11 Then I saw a great white throne and Him who sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away. And there was found no place for them. 12 And I saw the dead, small and great, standing before God, and books were opened. And another book was opened, which is the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to their works, by the things which were written in the books. 13 The sea gave up the dead who were in it, and Death and Hades delivered up the dead who were in them. And they were judged, each one according to his works. 14 Then Death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. 15 And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire.

All Things Made New

1 Now I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away. Also there was no more sea. 2 Then I, John, saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. 3 And I heard a loud voice from heaven saying, “Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people. God Himself will be with them and be their God. 4 And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away.” 5 Then He who sat on the throne said, “Behold, I make all things new.” And He said to me, “Write, for these words are true and faithful.”

6 And He said to me, “It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. I will give of the fountain of the water of life freely to him who thirsts. 7 He who overcomes shall inherit all things, and I will be his God and he shall be My son. 8 But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.”

The New Jerusalem

9 Then one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls filled with the seven last plagues came to me and talked with me, saying, “Come, I will show you the bride, the Lamb’s wife.” 10 And he carried me away in the Spirit to a great and high mountain, and showed me the great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God, 11 having the glory of God. Her light was like a most precious stone, like a jasper stone, clear as crystal. 12 Also she had a great and high wall with twelve gates, and twelve angels at the gates, and names written on them, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel: 13 three gates on the east, three gates on the north, three gates on the south, and three gates on the west.

14 Now the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and on them were the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb. 15 And he who talked with me had a gold reed to measure the city, its gates, and its wall. 16 The city is laid out as a square; its length is as great as its breadth. And he measured the city with the reed: twelve thousand furlongs. Its length, breadth, and height are equal. 17 Then he measured its wall: one hundred and forty-four cubits, according to the measure of a man, that is, of an angel. 18 The construction of its wall was of jasper; and the city was pure gold, like clear glass. 19 The foundations of the wall of the city were adorned with all kinds of precious stones: the first foundation was jasper, the second sapphire, the third chalcedony, the fourth emerald, 20 the fifth sardonyx, the sixth sardius, the seventh chrysolite, the eighth beryl, the ninth topaz, the tenth chrysoprase, the eleventh jacinth, and the twelfth amethyst. 21 The twelve gates were twelve pearls: each individual gate was of one pearl. And the street of the city was pure gold, like transparent glass.

The Glory of the New Jerusalem

22 But I saw no temple in it, for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple. 23 The city had no need of the sun or of the moon to shine in it, for the glory of God illuminated it. The Lamb is its light. 24 And the nations of those who are saved shall walk in its light, and the kings of the earth bring their glory and honor into it. 25 Its gates shall not be shut at all by day (there shall be no night there). 26 And they shall bring the glory and the honor of the nations into it. 27 But there shall by no means enter it anything that defiles, or causes an abomination or a lie, but only those who are written in the Lamb’s Book of Life.

The River of Life

1 And he showed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding from the throne of God and of the Lamb. 2 In the middle of its street, and on either side of the river, was the tree of life, which bore twelve fruits, each tree yielding its fruit every month. The leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations. 3 And there shall be no more curse, but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it, and His servants shall serve Him. 4 They shall see His face, and His name shall be on their foreheads. 5 There shall be no night there: They need no lamp nor light of the sun, for the Lord God gives them light. And they shall reign forever and ever.

The Time Is Near



6 Then he said to me, “These words are faithful and true.” And the Lord God of the holy prophets sent His angel to show His servants the things which must shortly take place.

7 “Behold, I am coming quickly! Blessed is he who keeps the words of the prophecy of this book.”

8 Now I, John, saw and heard these things. And when I heard and saw, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel who showed me these things. 9 Then he said to me, “See that you do not do that. For I am your fellow servant, and of your brethren the prophets, and of those who keep the words of this book. Worship God.” 10 And he said to me, “Do not seal the words of the prophecy of this book, for the time is at hand. 11 He who is unjust, let him be unjust still; he who is filthy, let him be filthy still; he who is righteous, let him be righteous still; he who is holy, let him be holy still.”

Jesus Testifies to the Churches


12 “And behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to everyone according to his work. 13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last.” 14 Blessed are those who do His commandments, that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter through the gates into the city. 15 But outside are dogs and sorcerers and sexually immoral and murderers and idolaters, and whoever loves and practices a lie.

16 “I, Jesus, have sent My angel to testify to you these things in the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, the Bright and Morning Star.” 17 And the Spirit and the bride say, “Come!” And let him who hears say, “Come!” And let him who thirsts come. Whoever desires, let him take the water of life freely.

A Warning

18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book; 19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book. I Am Coming Quickly 20 He who testifies to these things says, “Surely I am coming quickly.” Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus! 21 The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.



Thank you for taking the time to read this and may you be forever blessed. More verses about the rapture, second coming, and end time are found in Daniel 7:25, 9:24-27, and 12:7, Matthew Chapters 5, 6, 7, 24, 25, 28. Also a simple song to trust in the Lord through all matters is Psalm 131. May god bless and protect you always, stay in the faith, for a short time longer my friend, and we be gathered up and meet again in heaven. Until then, good-bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment